Greetings and welcome to the new Project Development Office webpage.
The project Department of the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem, was re-designed at the end of 2014, and renamed Project Development Office. Some changes were adopted in order to better serve both, the internal and external demands and needs of our Institution and partners alike.
The main objectives of the Project Development Office are:
• To diagnose the main needs in each parish, by working closely with the local priest in order to understand their necessities and address potential projects and innovative solutions.
• To team up with the LP engineering and finance staff, to develop a plan for each project and coordinate onsite inspections to foresee technical solutions and elaborate a feasibility study according to the requested project.
• To draw up a proposal, containing a summary of the interventions, financial studies and impact and benefit to the community.
• To communicate and present the project proposals to our institutional partners, donors and supporters, so that they may have easy access to a concept paper, containing a summary of the appeal.
• To follow up after a donation is granted, with regular reports to the donors, so they may follow the progress of their contribution.
• Relationship building with our donors and partners, through transparent , professional and objective communication regarding the projects.
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join us in our mission in the Holy Land, by helping our Christians to remain in their “home land”; providing good employment opportunities, housing projects for families, scholarship funds for needy students, social, pastoral and humanitarian projects.
With the assurance of my prayers, I would like to share with you an inspiration from the words of Saint John Paul II: “ Love of Christ does not distract us from interest in others, but rather invites us to responsibility for them, to the exclusion of no one...”.
Sincerely in Christ,
Rev. Fr. Imad Twal